This Comprehensive Part Time Course is inclusive of the 4 fundamental Modules seen to be the “Essential” subjects required to start off in the Beauty Industry and attain a recognized Beauty Qualification with ITEC International.
On completion you may enter the Skincare Therapy Certificate Exams along with The ITEC International Beauty Specialist Diploma
Includes the following Modules:
- Facials : The Practical & Theory training in all of the Following: Cleanse, tone, skin analysis, deep cleanse, tinting, shaping, massage, mask and moisturize treatments as well as Client Care & advice.
- Professional Make up : Theory & Practical training in all of the following areas: Day, evening, special occasion, corrective, bridal, fantasy & various skin types, shapes & tones incl. eyebrow shaping, skin analysis & cleansing.
- Manicures and Pedicures : Full manicure and pedicure training including specialized treatments such as hand massage & paraffin wax treatments etc. Related theory to all hand & foot treatments to cover various skin ailments, nail diseases etc.
- Waxing : Practical: Hot Wax & Strip Wax of full leg, bikini, underarm, lip as well as eyebrow shaping. Theory: Hot Wax, Strip Wax, Sugaring & Threading
- Core Theory Subjects : Business