Become a CA (SA)
What's the Story?
Are you a commerce graduate with big career aspirations? Have you ever considered becoming a Chartered Accountant but took a different path?
nmbrs invites top achieving commerce graduates to join an exclusive programme designed to catalyse their careers and qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
Join the programme
Is it your dream to be a future business leader? Do you want a competitive advantage and to stand out? Are you committed to do the hard yards – the studying and the work experience – in order to get there?
The commerce world has many paths, and as a young South African graduate entering the working world – you may not know where to go next in order to end up on top.
This is your chance to join an exclusive auditing acceleration programme that is forging the path towards the reimagined future of Chartered Accounting.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to qualify for this programme, you will need:
- An appropriate Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF level 7
- Financial Accounting up to at least 2nd-year level (NQF level 6)
The full programme is approximately 2 years and is broken up in 3 phases. If you pass all three phases you’ll get entry into a 3-year Audit Trainee Programme:
- Pre-Bridging course (Approximately 3 months) : Get onboarded with the Nmbrs programme with RAiN and Milpark. This programme helps you prepare for study and work and will give you the skills to succeed.
- Bridging course: (Approximately 5 months) Study online and work part-time. Complete Milpark and CA Connect’s Online Bridging programme, completed part-time while you get paid experience with NMBRS. If you pass, you will start with PGDA.
- PGDA (Approximately 12 months): Study online full-time. You’ll complete the only SAICA accredited Online CTA (PGDA) programme with Milpark and CA Connect. You will still be paid a stipend during this period.
If you successfully complete each phase of the programme, you will receive a fully funded bursary sponsored by nmbrs for both the Online Bridging and the Online CTA (PGDA) programmes to the value of R95 000.
In addition, you will receive a monthly stipend of R5 000 – R10 000 per month. Should you require assistance to be relocated to one of our branches across the country, this will be considered on a case by case basis for exceptional circumstances.
You can do this via your profile over here.